Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
As a homeowner, you assume that your home is covered by insurance against a variety of threats and losses. Whether it's the threat of fire, water damage from a busted pipe or even theft, you hope insurance will be there for you when disaster strikes. But what happens if your insurer refuses to pay for damages because of an exclusion in the policy? Just because you don't have clear title to your property doesn't mean it can't be insured. In many cases, insurers will cover these types of conditions as long as the buyers have been made aware before closing on the house.
There can be several reasons for why insurance companies may deny your claim. Here are the top five reasons why an insurer may deny your claim for damages caused by a storm or other casualty:
- You didn't have sufficient homeowners' insurance coverage in place at the time of loss.
- You don't have clear title to your property can be another reason for why your insurance company may deny your claim.
- You didn't follow the proper procedure for reporting a loss, such as notifying your agent or insurer immediately after a storm hits.
- The damage occurred due to neglect on your part, such as failure to cut down a tree that threatens your house's structural integrity.
SERVPRO of Woodbury Deptford handles the entire insurance claims process for you. Call us today at 856-686-0100 for a quote.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (856) 686-0100
Why Choose SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Woodbury home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 2110 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford is close by and ready to respond to your flood or storm damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Woodbury community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: