Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
As a homeowner, you assume that your home is covered by insurance against a variety of threats and losses. Whether it's the threat of fire, water damage from a busted pipe or even theft, you hope insurance will be there for you when disaster strikes. But what happens if your insurer refuses to pay for damages because of an exclusion in the policy? Just because you don't have clear title to your property doesn't mean it can't be insured. In many cases, insurers will cover these types of conditions as long as the buyers have been made aware before closing on the house.
There can be several reasons for why insurance companies may deny your claim. Here are the top five reasons why an insurer may deny your claim for damages caused by a storm or other casualty:
- You didn't have sufficient homeowners' insurance coverage in place at the time of loss.
- You don't have clear title to your property can be another reason for why your insurance company may deny your claim.
- You didn't follow the proper procedure for reporting a loss, such as notifying your agent or insurer immediately after a storm hits.
- The damage occurred due to neglect on your part, such as failure to cut down a tree that threatens your house's structural integrity.
SERVPRO of Woodbury Deptford handles the entire insurance claims process for you. Call us today at 856-686-0100 for a quote.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (856) 686-0100
Why Choose SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
Major storms and flooding events can overwhelm many restoration companies. On the other hand, SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford can access resources from 2180 Franchises across the state and country and even utilize Disaster Recovery Teams for major storms and disasters.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Woodbury / Deptford is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Woodbury community. We are also part of a national network of 2180 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: