Being Proactive About Spring Cleaning
These days you may be spending some extra time at home and since spring is about to begin, you may be thinking about doing some spring-cleaning. On average, the American typically spends 90% of their time at home. That means that whether you’re simply relaxing, sleeping, working, or doing any sort of activity, you are spending a majority of your time at home. With all of that time, it can be incredibly difficult to keep your house spotless or much less even just simply clean. The average household collects around 40 pounds of dust, dirt, and allergens each year. Dust can live on surfaces and in a variety of materials such as rugs, curtains and pillows.
At SERVPRO, we’re here to help. We specialize in sanitation and cleaning of living spaces, furniture and rugs. Moreover, here are some tips from us about what should be on your spring cleaning list…
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces such as counter tops, baseboards, sinks, fridges, etc.
- Have you HVAC checked and cleaned for any buildup
- Dust window blinds, clean curtains, and clean windows and screens
- Unclog all drains and rain gutters
- Make sure washer and dryer are properly clean and free of any buildup.
As you clean, make sure to let us know if you need any help or notice any mold or water damage as you begin tidying. We can send a specialist out to help you or provide an estimate. Just give us a call at (856) 686-0100.