Stove Fire in Deptford
A few simple steps can help you avoid a kitchen fire. Never leave cooking food unattended. Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis to prevent grease buildup. Lastly, check the kitchen before going to bed or leaving the home to make sure all stoves, ovens and appliances are turned off.
Homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Woodbury/Deptford due to range hood stove fire. Soot got into the vent system and additional areas of their two bedroom apartment. The apartment needed to be cleaned. Some of their furniture was affected too. SERVPRO of Woodbury/Deptford was able to help. They restored the owner's apartment "Like it never even happened."